Do you have fantastic attention to detail, and demonstrate a consistently high level of accuracy in your work?
Are you analytical with an ability to decipher spreadsheets?
Are you a whizz when it comes to excel?
As a 4PL subsidiary of a leading global logistics provider in Automotive, CAT VM UK is part of the leading international service providers in the field of outbound automotive logistics in Europe. As an experienced and passionate performance analyst, you will be working with one of the top four Global Automotive Manufacturers, as well as starting a rewarding career with CAT VM UK.
As well as offering a modern office environment located in Bristol, we offer a permanent employment contract, 25 days’ + bank holidays per year along with an attractive salary & benefits, with future growth and development opportunities.
Working within an international team culture, our people define industry leadership and customer-centric focus every day by shared beliefs, values that are communicated and reinforced shaping all behaviours and understandings throughout the Company.
Join us and play an important role within our growing team!
About the Role
You will work closely with the General Manager and Operations Manager to provide highly informative and insightful reports on operational business performance for customers, suppliers and management. Your data analysis and presentation will provide the correct information to inform efficient and effective focus and planning across the division.
- Prepare, analyse, and summarise various weekly, monthly, and periodic performance results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications and instructions
- Provide strong and timely business analytics
- Analyse and interpret data involving company procedures, policies, and contractual obligations
- Translate complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Support the development of the analytics, modelling and reporting best practice
- Undertake additional tasks applicable to role as required
We are looking for
- Excellent Excel skills
- Display a logical approach to problem solving
- A commercial mindset.
- Confident approach, engaging others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, juggling numerous deadlines and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work in a team and to influence others, including senior leaders
- Has a positive attitude and a ‘can-do' collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Self-motivating and ability to work on own initiative
- Able to plan and deliver to tight timescales
Once you apply, we will send you an assessment to complete. Upon successful completion, we will invite you to an online video interview so that we have a chance to get to know you a little more about you.
The final step would be for you to attend a virtual interview to meet the managers and ask them any questions about the role and company.
Successful candidates will be offered an opportunity within our team soon after the interview process.