Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd are delighted to promote a new and exciting senior role for an experienced industry professional, with a proven track record. Located in Porsche Dublin’s state of the art facility, this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven business leader.
Shaping the future of the sports car is at the heart of Porsche’s strategy, this will see further electrification of the range. The first all-electric sports car, the Taycan, marked the beginning of a new era for Porsche as they systematically expand the product range in the field of e-mobility. With new models and variants being added to the Porsche range, they will continue to grow the sales and Aftersales business while establishing Porsche as the destination for exclusive, exhilarating mobility in Ireland through innovation, performance, and unrivalled customer enthusiasm.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, you will have full operational and P&L responsibility for Sales, Service, Parts, and overall strategic responsibility for growing the Porsche Brand in the Irish market. Focusing on developing the business and the team, we are looking for a focused business leader to join the executive team.
We are looking to appoint someone with franchise retail and vehicle distribution experience. Ideally, the candidate will have extensive knowledge in all areas of the retail business.
· Operational and strategic management of Porsche Ireland’s growth strategy. Managing all aspects of the business, including new and used car sales, and aftersales.
· Nurturing a “Customer First” culture and exceeding customer expectations at every juncture of the customer experience. Recruiting, developing and retaining talented team members.
· Controlling cash flow, stocks, and monitoring financial performance.
· Implement brand strategies, policies, procedures, and future, forward-thinking approaches to further develop the business.
· Operationally strong and driven to succeed in a fast-paced, target-orientated business environment. Minimum of five years’ experience, preferably with a premium brand, in a senior management role. Analytical and strategic thinker with an innate ability to develop and grow the business.
· Ability to manage client and manufacturer relationships at the highest level.
· A flair for Sales and Marketing.
· Visionary management style, creating an environment where teams feel valued and engaged and implementing a culture of maximum performance levels.
What the company offer:
· Industry-leading salary with significant bonus opportunities.
· Senior Executive benefits package including:
o Executive pension scheme.
o Porsche company car.
o Executive-level private health insurance.
If you are excited by the prospect of working with Porsche, as well as leading and developing a dynamic, driven and passionate team at Ireland’s leading automotive group, then apply with your curriculum by following the link on this page.
For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd.