EllisKnight are working with a marketing leading business within the Automotive Industry and we are recruiting for a Project Administrator on an 8-month Contract. You will lead Reporting to the National Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and project coordination to the implementation of a new cloud-based H&S incident reporting and building/facilities digital management platform, as part of the next step in the transformation journey of large multi-site national organisation.
You will also assist the Health and Safety Manager to deliver roll out training to business lead users and local managers. You will assist in designing, planning and delivering these sessions, as well as maintaining the records of attendance.
- Lead the scanning and digitisation of existing building, facilities management and H&S paper records.
- Populate cloud-based platform accurately with newly digitised records
- Liaise directly with contractors and suppliers to obtain any missing or incomplete documents
- Set up reporting analysis systems
- Co-ordinate HS referrals, administration of logs, sending out contractor forms, inputting questionnaire data into documents
- Health & Safety Training - records administrator, assist with course registration and issuing certificates as required.
- Be a central point of contact with software developers to embed the system into the wider business
- Undertake monthly reporting of employees completing the core training, liaising with management teams to fulfil training requirements
- Collate and distribute monthly KPI report.
- Assist colleagues with queries and general use of the software portals.
- Maintain user database, setting up new and removing users as required.
- Maintain project logs, provide monthly and ad-hoc reporting as requested.
- Split of office and home working, dependant on project
- Proficient user of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience of delivering training
- Experience of using digital management systems for control.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Appreciation and understanding of confidentiality and able to understand and be sensitive to diversity and equality.
- Attention to detail to identify inconsistencies in documents such as reports & invoices
- Organised and able to meet tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Flexible in approach with ability to respond to changing pattern of demand at peak times
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business in an appropriate format
- Maintain a high level of integrity with a professional image and a can-do approach
Experience & Achievements
- Experience of working for a large national, fast paced, diverse organisation with multi-site operations
- Understanding of Data Protection and H&S legislation is desirable
- Any Health and Safety or Data Protection qualification is advantageous
- Experience of working with in an administrative environment