NonStop Technical is working with a reputable car manufacturer in Belgium. The company is expanding its office that has relations with the EU institutions in Brussels, Belgium and is looking to hire a Regulations Manager.
In this position you will have the unique opportunity to get into a management function and be the leading person in the Brussels office. You will start by managing a couple of people, and then you will have the possibility to further grow this department yourself. This is an excellent chance for current non-managers who want to step into a higher-level function and grow their career. It's also a great possibility if you manage people currently but you don't see any expansion possibilities for your department.
The company we're working with is a leading car manufacturer which is investing into electric vehicles and is gearing up for the future. You will be joining a well-known brand with solid worldwide presence. Such experience will add great value to your profile and will massively increase your future employability. You will be also working alongside leading experts in the field, meaning that this also presents an excellent learning opportunity.
The company is situated in close proximity to key European institutions. This will ensure you will have easy access to conferences, meetings and can have immediate and direct contact with the right people. The location is an important aspect as it will completely remove the travelling time to different institutions and will guarantee your participation in all important events. This will impact your actual visibility in this field as well. It will be much easier for you to expand your network and have regular meetings.
In this role you will:
* Monitor regulatory movements in Europe, which affect vehicle developments on safety and environmental aspects, including autonomous driving technologies and electrification.
* Monitor development of Euro-NCAP and handle necessary communications: Communicate with Euro-NCAP on their evaluation on Mazda vehicles; Attend Euro-NCAP and negotiates with laboratory when necessary.
Monitor development of regulatory requirements: Gather information of new or enhanced regulatory requirements; Exchange information and view on regulatory movements with other OEMs or parties concerned
* Supervise the daily office work; there are a couple of technical regulatory people in the office currently
* Experience in a similar non-managerial or managerial function
* Knowledge of regulations related to passive/active vehicle safety, environmental safety
* Knowledge of legislative procedures in the EU
* Knowledge of Euro NCAP mediums of evaluation
* Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Engineering / Law / Related Fields
* Fluency in English, other languages are of massive advantage
For this permanent position our client is offering a salary package of EUR 60,000 - EUR 75,000 plus extra-legal benefits.
If you feel eager to take on this unique challenge and develop within the industry, apply now. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying is 15th March.
Regulatory, Regulations, Automotive, OEM, Negotiation, Euro-NCAP, Euro, NCAP, Manager, Brussels, Belgium, European Union, Legislation, Policy, Lobbying, Emission, Environment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.