Porsche Centre Exeter are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join our successful Sales team based at our fantastic dealership on Marsh Barton in Exeter, Devon.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary package and an excellent range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life insurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
The role is very wide ranging but key responsibilities will be:-
- To provide administrative support to the Sales team including the invoicing and registering of new and used Porsche models
- The creation and management of customer orders
- Supporting the Sales Manager with key reporting processes
- Planning workload to ensure deliveries are in line with customer expectations
Who are we looking for?
This is an opportunity to join our team in a role that is central to our Sales operation and whilst experience in a similar role within the automotive industry is a clear advantage, we will also consider candidates from other industries who can demonstrate a very successful administrative career. The ideal candidate….
- Enjoys responsibility and is comfortable operating in a key role
- Able to work accurately within well-developed processes
- Has excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Is an excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Able to build long term relationships with team members and external contacts
- Is looking to build a future career
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of brands including Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, MINI, Peugeot, Porsche, Skoda, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Volvo and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, character and attitude to join our team as a Sales Administrator, then please click 'apply'.