We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for 2 x Sale Day Drivers to join our busy Chelmsford team. These roles are zero hours to support with the running of our auctions on Monday & Wednesday. Monday evening will need the successful candidates to be available until 9pm.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Process vehicles through the sale.
- Completion of administrative duties relating to processing vehicles through the sale.
- Maintain exceptional standards of Health & Safety.
- Collect vehicles as directed and driving vehicles through auction lanes.
- Park or move vehicles following the auction as instructed.
- Move vehicle safely on every occasion.
- Report all vehicle defects in a timely manner.
- Where necessary, support wider yard operations with any required tasks.
- Complete and display sale information for relevant vehicles within sale.
- Mark all key fobs with relevant details post sale.
- Return all keys to relevant persons.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Confident in driving all manner of vehicles including: Cars, Light & Medium Goods Vehicles; Manual & Automatics.
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output
Sale days are as follows ; Monday (late) and Wednesday
Other benefits include:
- Ability to purchase upto a additional 5 days leave per annum
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy (taxable benefit)
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets (taxable benefit)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme