As a Sales Executive you’ll be selling our full product range of new and used vehicles while delivering market leading customer service to our customers.
Reporting into the Sales Manager it will be your responsibility to handle sales enquiries that maybe face to face, via telephone, internet and email. Process driven you will follow the Swansway sales process to ensure you find solutions that meet our customers needs. You will work towards set targets and key performance indicators.
More about the role
- Selling our full range of vehicles both new and used
- Maintaining customer records and ensuring follow-ups are completed
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are maintained
- Ensuring all sales are fully compliant
- Becoming a brand ambassador
- Marketing of vehicles and pitch display
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Sales process
- KPI management
More about you
- Previous selling experience, ideally car sales
- Process driven with the ability to adapt to new sales processes
- Team player
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Goal orientated
- Must hold a valid driving licence
A bit more about the family
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We’re expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don’t stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
But, it’s not what we do that makes us the company we are, it’s how we do it; it’s our family heritage that sets us apart, with the Smyth family playing a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our Swansway family and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our caring, honest and proud values which is why our long service boards are brimming with names who’ve been with us five, ten and fifteen years!
Benefits of working for Swansway Group:
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab
- Discounts on products and services