Want to work for a multi-award-winning dealer group representing esteemed brands?
Keen to develop your skills and receive high-quality training?
Looking for a rewarding long-term career that offers progression?
Fancy having a company car and competitive bonuses?
Then look no further than #TeamArbury!
We’re looking for a Sales Executive to join our expert team at our SEAT dealership in Solihull.
Don’t have a background in automotive? Don’t worry! We’re looking for anyone with experience in sales or retail and the enthusiasm to apply this to a new industry.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be selling cars to customers. But at Arbury we’re not about hard selling and using technical terms or ‘car jargon’ - quite the opposite! Working with us, you’ll be responsible for telling customers all about the models we have on offer and providing good, honest advice about the best type of vehicle based on their individual needs.
You’ll also provide great customer service at all times. This involves putting customers first and going the extra mile to ensure they have an exceptional experience with us. After all, we’re all about keeping our customers happy and we’ve earned our reputation over the last 20+ years thanks to our amazing team, who always exceed customer expectations.
Let’s break it down:
· Customer satisfaction: You’ll build great working relationships with customers by developing trust, communicating effectively and adopting a genuine, friendly approach (every impression counts!)
· Maximising opportunities: Through prospecting, follow-up calls, telephone enquiries, walk-in prospects and internet enquiries you’ll create promising leads and enhance sales.
· Maximising profit: By following the sales process and achieving monthly targets for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products, you’ll be helping to maximise profit margins and also boost your personal bonuses – it’s a win, win!
· Data quality and FCA compliance: You’ll actively and accurately collect all customer contact and vehicle data, adhering to the company’s FCA obligations, in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database. Data = prospects!
We understand the importance of looking after our team – after all, they’re the ones who make Arbury so successful! We offer all our employees an exciting career path with strong development and progression opportunities. We’ll offer you high-quality training, together with all the help and support you’ll need to fulfil your potential.
You’ll receive a basic salary of £15,000, with an on-target-earning of £35,000 per annum. You’ll also get a company car as part of your package, join our workplace pension scheme and receive many other personal benefits.
What we’re looking for:
· You don't need to be from the motor industry; you just need to show a talent for sales and a record of achieving and exceeding targets
· Confidence, drive, energy and talent
· A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed
· The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
· You will also have a valid driving licence and be willing to work between 8.30am and 6.00pm Monday–Saturday, as well as working every other Sunday with a day off in the week.
About Team Arbury:
A role with Arbury is more than just a job – it’s a long-term career path.
Here at Arbury Motor Group, we’ve got 20 years’ experience in the automotive industry and represent several big brands you might have heard of, including PEUGEOT, SEAT, Nissan, ŠKODA, Fiat, Citroën and Abarth. We’ve developed a network of dealerships and service centres across the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Staffordshire over the years, and pride ourselves on offering the hands-on, friendly approach of a family-run business combined with the resources and choice of a large group.
The most valuable asset we have is our people, and we’re proud to have a low staff turnover. Throughout your time at the company, you’ll play an important part in contributing to our overall success and growth, through upholding outstanding customer service. We want every customer to be our greatest advocate – and say, ‘Arbury can do it.’
Our Team Arbury ethos is at the heart of everything we do. We can often be found putting on fundraising events for community causes, including fun sporting events and sponsoring Santa’s sleigh at Christmas. Our team spirit and dedication to upholding exceptional customer service standards have led to a number of exciting industry awards over the years. In 2020, we featured in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 – a prestigious table that ranks Britain’s leading mid-market private companies with the biggest sales.
It’s an exciting time to join the team. We have a clear expansion plan, and our family of dealerships is always growing! So, if you’re looking for an exciting, rewarding and fulfilling long-term career with a well-respected independent dealer group, this could be the job for you!
Want to join the Team Arbury family?
If you’re interested in joining Team Arbury, and can demonstrate the above, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply via email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.