The main purpose of a Sales Support Administrator is to support the sales team in the preparation and movement of new and used Commercial Vehicles. The Sales Support Administrator will look to increase the efficiency of the department as a whole, to ensure processes are adhered to that reduce risk, provide a consistent quality customer experience, maximise the timely visibility of sale vehicles to the market, and remove unnecessary costs or delays. This role is a very busy and varied role and would suit somebody who is very organised and process driven.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Coordinating the mechanical and cosmetic preparation of sold and unsold vehicles.
- Organising the collection and delivery of vehicles.
- Ensuring that displayed and demonstrator vehicles are well presented, clean, fuelled and appropriately prepared to comply with Vospers standards and consumer legislation.
- Assisting with the photography of sales vehicles.
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers to ensure that all required work and accessory fitment is carried out within required deadlines.
- Ensuring the cleaning of vehicles is efficiently diarised to ensure consistent standards.
- Driving of Company Vehicles.
- Compile weekly chemical / sundries ordering list.
- Carry out Final Quality Control Checks before vehicles are passed to sales team for handover or display.
- A standards and quality driven working style
- An eye for detail
- A full UK Driving License
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- To be computer literate
- Self-disciplined, and able to work well under pressure
Hours of Work
Full Time | 40 Hours a week | Mon-Fri (8.00am - 5.00pm)
Valley Road, Plymouth
- A competitive salary with competitive bonus scheme
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme - starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. We have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years' service with the company.