SAP/BOM co-ordinator FTC
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles Assembly Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Multimatic is a privately held, global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s core competencies include the development and manufacture of complex mechanisms and body hardware, suspension systems and body structural components; the design, engineering and development of lightweight composite automotive systems, and the limited-volume build of specialty vehicles.
Multimatic Niche Vehicle Assembly Europe (MNVAE), located in Coventry UK, is a world-class facility responsible for the production of future bespoke vehicles. MNVAE is currently seeking a SAP /BOM co-ordinator to join our team on a 6 month FTC . responsible for for the system maintenance of the Production Bill of Materials in SAP for all program material.
Unit B, Earlplace Business Park
Coventry, West Midlands
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure coherence and alignment through regular reviews and meetings including Change Management
- Responsible for change Management of BOM and BOM updates
- Responsible for the system maintenance of bill of materials for all programs.Participation in continuous improvement program
- Adopting and practicing Kaizen Principles and Concepts
- Following all departmental general procedures
- Performing other reasonable duties as assigned
- Assisting the business toward gaining ISO 9001:2015
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SAP/BOM role
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Data driven
- Above average Office suite ability (specifically Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Must be able to legally work in the UK without sponsorship
- Good awareness of health and safety principles and industry standards
- Must be able to travel within and outside of the UK as required
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.