Salary: Up to £35,000- £37,440pa, PLUS generous performance bonus. (OTE £55K)
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a SENIOR MET Technician at our busy workshop in Leamington.
As a MET Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customers’ vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it's what our business is built on.
The workshop in Leamington completes over 50 repairs a month and you’ll join a great team of 5 Technicians 2 M.E.T,1 Panel beater and 2 Prepper-Paint technicians.
As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by a team of 8. Including the General Manager, Parts Manager, Office Manager, Customer Service Advisor and the workshop controller, Vehicle Damager Assessor, two drivers and a Valeter. All working face-to-face with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at. Most of our work in Leamington, is for our insurance partners and supporting our sister company with car-LCV Repairs.
The Leamington site is BSI Kite mark approved. All our equipment and tooling are serviced and maintained regularly it is a great place to be.
As part of a team of professionals you will undertake the dismantling and reassembly of damaged vehicles, to an extremely high standard, in accordance with the prescribed method, ensuing that that stripping, and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards.
An important aspect of the MET Technician’s role is to also ensure that all jobs are completed within the estimated times. Checking that all parts are ordered as per estimate is also a given, with the purpose of ensuring that the repair can be completed without delay, returning all unused parts to the parts department for credit. The MET Technicians job also includes ensuring that equipment used is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
Your aim: ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely, in as short a time as possible.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a MET Technician at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic monthly bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest MET Technician today!