Basic £28,000 – £32,000
OTE - £40,000
Main Dealer - Liverpool
C&B Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior/Master Technician to join an experienced workshop in Liverpool.
You must have previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician in one of the following – Main Dealer, Independent Garage or Car Supermarket.
You will ideally be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent and have a good all round experience working on light vehicles. A full license is required for this role.
MOT certification would be beneficial but is not essential.
• The role will be to Service, Repair, and diagnose any faults on all vehicles that come into the workshop.
• Complete Warranty work in accordance to manufacture standards.
• You will be working with an experienced team of technicians.
• You will also go on regular manufacturer training.
• Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
• Full driving license is required.
• Stable career history.
• Proven track record working on light vehicles.
• MOT certification would be beneficial but is not essential.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more, contact Ian Bowker at C&B Recruitment on 01925 984438 or firstname.lastname@example.org