Apply with Indeed
Expiry date: 17:30, 07 January 2021
Benefits: Pension, Training
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Advisor at Lloyd Jaguar Land Rover, Carlisle.
As a Service Advisor your duties will include:
* Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Advising on technical queries/issues.
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
* Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
An ideal Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
* Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service department.
* Customer relations experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
* Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
* Previous experience in a similar role is desireable.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, dependent upon experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.