We currently have an opportunity to join our client’s prestige Aftersales team in Yeovil as a SERVICE ADVISOR
A key customer facing role you will be responsible for:
- Managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the dealership and the customer, delivering excellent an customer service at all times
- Be the focal point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their brand vehicles
- Qualifying service needs and discuss vehicle running problems where appropriate
- Establishing and understanding an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles
- Explain the work carried out on the vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation
- Upsell a range of products or essential work required
A full UK Driving Licence is essential.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and focused, a real team player with a determination to succeed, exceptional time management skills and a genuine interest in cars. In return you can expect a competitive basic salary plus bonus along with 30 days holiday (inc Bank Hol), pension, life assurance and health cash plan (after qualifying period).
**** To be considered you MUST have previous experience as a Service Advisor within a franchised dealer along with a solid background in customer service ****
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.