An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor to join a franchised main dealer in the Farnborough area. You will be expected to provide a first-class customer experience as well as implementing the Company’s core values. The basic salary on offer is £24k, OTE £35k.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to all of our client’s aftersales customers. To successfully apply for this role, you will need to have previous experience as a Service Advisor within a main dealership and have a very stable CV.
The Role of a Service Advisor:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the service department
- Advising on technical queries or issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Cross selling customer repairs and parts
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Technical skills and experience are essential
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
- A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
- You are required to have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade so that you can hit the ground running
- You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- You must be IT literate
Hours of work - Week 1: 7am to 5pm, Week 2: 8.30am –6.30pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am to 5pm
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.