Scania GB have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with the right values to join our thriving team!
Do you take pride in delivering excellent customer service skills? We are looking for an individual who is motivated and proactive to fulfil the exciting role as a Service Advisor at our Purfleet Deport.
This role involves maintaining existing relationships and building new relationships to ensure we deliver upon all our customers need – booking in routine servicing, defects, MOT’s and breakdowns, updating customers on job completion and raising invoices for work carried out whilst ensuring we deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent time management
- Administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer service and rapport building
- Trustworthy and honest
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- ABILITY TO BUILD RAPPORT AND POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS – Working with the customer to build professional relationships to ensure all customer requirements are scheduled in a timely manner.
- ABILITY TO PRIORITISE AND MANAGE MULTIPLE TASKS AT ONCE – Manage tasks from the customer externally and internally within the workshop, ensuring all tasks are completed in the desired time frame.
- FORWARD THINKER, USING OWN INITIATIVE UNDER PRESSURE– Be able to overcome any obstacles that present themselves under pressure whilst ensuring the customer’s needs are still met.
Have you got the experience that you believe will be suitable to fulfil this amazing position? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working for?Scania?is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.? We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At?Scania?we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.?
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute.?We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs.? For us, diversity and inclusion?is?a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences,?we?ensure?we have?the right people?and together with an inclusive corporate culture,?this?drives?our business forward.?We?want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they?are from?or who?they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania?is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values;?CUSTOMER FIRST,?RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT?and?INTEGRITY?in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.