Pembrook Resourcing are currently seeking on behalf of their client a service advisor to work in the aftersales department at their dealership.
The ideal Service Advisor -
- Previous experience in a service role is preferred.
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- An organised individual who can deal with many duties on the move.
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work.
Service Advisor key responsibilities -
- Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
- Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
- Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
- Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
- Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!