Western Nissan, Straiton
Salary up to £26,000 + bonus earning opportunity (OTE £32,000)
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Greeting customers in a courteous and efficient manner, both in person and by telephone; assessing their needs and advising on the appropriate service/repair requirements.
- Supplying accurate estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring the customer is aware of costs and timescales involved.
- Selling additional products and services.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of vehicle service, repair and warranty policies and product changes.
- Accurately recording and communicating work instructions to the Workshop.
- Communicating with the Workshop Controller to monitor progress, updating the customer as necessary. when completion time will or will not be met, informing the customer in good time.
- Contacting customers for authorisation if additional work is necessary.
- Preparing and presenting invoices then obtaining payment.
- Maintaining the customer record system, using this to follow up with customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints within authority limits, reviewing these with the Department Manager.
- Maintaining the reception area to a high standard, ensuring displays, prices, etc are current.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a customer service based position
- Motor trade experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition, we offer a first class employee benefits package including:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.