Service Advisor - Car Dealership - Chelmsford
Our client is an independent dealership offering a diverse range of expertly modified 4x4 and specialist cars
The key duties will include building a rapport with customers, offering them the benefit of your knowledge, identifying their needs and giving clear and accurate estimates of the costs and timescales involved.
Scheduling jobs into the workshop, taking into account the complexity of the work and the availability of parts and arranging a loan car if required. Keeping customers informed of the progress of work through to completion.
Essential skills and requirements:
* The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within a Service environment from the automotive industry or similar industries
* A good basic technical knowledge.
* Ideally, at least 3 years manufacturer experience as a Service Advisor
* Experience in the motor industry is desirable as well as excellent customer service skills.
* Be an excellent communicator and organised while busy
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Have experience working to deadlines and above all being a genuine team player.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003