Position: Service Advisor
Here at Halliwell Jones (Chester) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor. The position is located at our Chester Centre which is a fantastic facility consisting of an impressive, recently modernised Aftersales Centre and Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
· To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of Customer Service.
· To organise the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity.
· To carry out customer follow up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop and promote the sale of accessories, tyres, Lifestyle products, insurance, etc.
· Responsible for liaising with Service customers and designated contact for maintaining good relations and updates with regards of vehicles etc.
· Explain and Issue the customer with the Vehicle Health Check report.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Proven excellent customer service and communication skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
· An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
· Passion for BMW products and technology.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
· Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Team player that offers help and support to others.
· Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive)
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary and the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.