Our client, a long-established independent business is looking for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Cricklewood and contribute to a company with a reputation for honesty and reliability who offers an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Diagnosing faults
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- 3 Years' experience (desirable but not essential)
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: £30,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: 08.00 - 17.50 Monday to Friday ONLY
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays
- Pension: standard government enrolment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Jason Swindell at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.