Trainee Service Advisor
Salary: £18,500.00 /year
Toomey Motor Group is one of the largest Motor Retailers in Essex, and our continued success can be attributed to our strong performance, growth and leadership throughout both our Basildon and Southend sites. We are actively seeking candidates for a full time role as a Trainee Service Advisor for our Southend location, we are looking for someone who is full of passion, drive, energy and commitment for an exciting new role. You will be fully trained by our long standing team of staff, with constant feedback, mentoring and regular appraisals.
Our Customers are our lifeblood and without them we cease to exist, so excellent Customer focus and Customer Service will need to be consistently delivered every time, as we are always striving for our successes to be shown in our employees and towards our new and existing loyal customers.
We are looking for someone with the ability to cope well with the various demands of the role, which include and are not limited to being passionate about delivering impeccable customer service, and thrive at being a part of a busy team. We are looking for someone who is confident, as this role will involve talking to customers, internal members of staff within each of our Service, Sales and Parts departments and this will be over the phone and in person and you will be expected for communicate both, directly and effectively to maintain our high standards of customer service.
Duties will include:
• Preparation ready for the customers visit, printing job cards and all relevant paperwork
• Contacting the customer, prior to the visit. confirming the booking, date and time
• Meet and greet customers in a timely fashion when they drop off their vehicles and when they come to collect.
• Liaise with workshop to ensure work will be completed on time
• Agree any extra work required with customer
• To up date all customers throughout the day
• Follow up all customers to ensure everything was completed to their satisfaction
* Monday to Friday - 8:00 am to 18:00 pm
* Alternate Saturdays-8.00 am-13.00 pm
What you can expect
* Basic Salary £18,500
* 20 days holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
Posted 30+ days ago
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.