Our client is a UK’s leading vehicle fleet management company located throughout the UK. And they are now recruiting for a Smart Repairer/ Trainee at their Portbury site.
The role will cover our new day shift and cover the 554 shift, essentially operates as follows:
5 days on 5 days off, 4 on 4 off, 5 on 4 off, 4 on 5 off, and then repeats itself.
*FULL TRAINING GIVEN*
Essentially, The SMART Technician will be trained to be responsible for the preparation and finishing of vehicles using SMART techniques to remove blemishes and minor damage including local paint requirements.
What you'll be trained to engage in:
- You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP) to polish any blemishes.
- Painting small areas using SMART painting equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A good level of experience within a Bodyshop / SMART repair position.
- Experience using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP).
- Previous experience using SMART repair tools.
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Benefits & Incentives:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
We are also in need of the following positions at this location too, if you are to know of anyone that may be weighing up their options to which may suit these roles, please let me know; roles are listed below:
- Paint Sprayers/ Panel Beaters
- Preppers/ Polishers
- Vehicle Technicians (Entry Level - L3 & MOT Testers)
- Wheels Specialists
- Preppers/ Maskers
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Cookie Britten at HP4 Recruitment as directed.