Position: Trainee Wheel Repair Operative
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (Warrington) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Wheel Repair Operative. The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Wheel Centre Assistant Manager, the main objectives of the post are:
· To deal with customer requirements for vehicle repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of customer service.
· To learn the process of wheel repair and techniques.
· Develop Skills and processes to ensure Wheel Centre efficiency.
· To arrange delivery & collection of wheels.
· Deliver & Collect wheels.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Excellent customer service and organisation skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
· Ability to learn new skills and apply in a live working environment.
· Must have a full UK driving licence and able to drive a van.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.