Our client is a main car dealership who are now seeking to recruit a Transaction Manager for their busy and thriving car dealership.
Transaction Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be coordinating the daily activities of the Sales Executives
Focusing on enquiry management process, controlling sales deals, second-facing where needed
Focus on your ability to sell financial solutions to our customers whilst ensuring FCA compliance at all times.
- Ideally, you will be either a Business Manager or Sales Transaction Manager working in a main dealer environment, who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Support and training will be given to build on your existing knowledge of systems and to comply with FSA regulation
- This is a fast paced environment and you will need to be professional, approachable enthusiastic to drive the performance of your team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity with an exciting brand working for a market leading dealership group.
- Basic £15,000
- OTE £52,000
- Company Car
- 30 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- On-going Training & Development
- Pension Scheme
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Saturdays on rota 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Sundays on rota 10:00am - 4:00pm
To apply for this Transaction Manager position, send an up to date CV to Howard at Jago Consultants. Call today to find out about more positions in your area.