Used Car Business Manager – Bolton
Negotiable basic salary, achievable bonus structure, company car and usual employment benefits.
Is this you?
* Experienced Automotive Business Manager
* Motivated financially and by working for a world leading brand
* Full UK driving license
We are recruiting for an experienced and professional Business Manager for our main dealer client based in Bolton. The successful candidate will have responsibility for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products to the desired high standard of our brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
* To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products.
* To assist in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
* To secure finance business using providers approved by the group.
* To ensure the Company’s F & I policies are strictly adhered to by all staff when using finance and insurance products.
* To ensure that Sales Management, General Management and other front-line sales staff are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
* To aim for complete customer satisfaction in all areas of finance business.
* To ensure all legal requirements of the FCA are met.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
* Up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
* An ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
* An ability to mentor and develop others whilst being regarded as a member of a team.
* To be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry.
* Understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
* Desire and understanding to embrace changes and gain relevant qualifications
* Smart and presentable personal appearance, with excellent communication and IT skills
Loco Recruitment are a motor trade recruitment agency with over 5 decades of main dealer experience, which means we understand both client and candidate requirements. We have strong and successful relationships with reputable UK dealer groups who trust our experience and knowledge when recruiting. Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match the required criteria.
Our roles: Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.