Vehicle Mechanic - Bury
Salary: £25k - £35K per annum
Permanent - Full time
My client is looking for a vehicle mechanic to join their team. The successful candidate must; have in-depth knowledge of motor and mechanical elements of the different types of vehicles, continuous work history and the ability to work individually or as a team. To have a passionate interest and enthusiastic approach to resolving vehicle problems and offer the best customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities as a vehicle mechanic:
- Ability to carry out Service to vehicles with ease
- Removal & fitting of engine, clutch, and gearbox components
- To carry out road tests and locate area of the potential problem
- Time management and meeting deadlines
- The ability to organise workload and structure the working day efficiently
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard and to information the mechanics manager of the workload.
- To be health and safety compliant and ensure all work is carried out with your safety and safety of others.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a vehicle mechanic, preferable 5 years.
- Ideally both main dealer and independent garage experience would be advantageous
- Must be eligible to work in the U.K
- Full UK driving licence is essential
My client is an established approved used car dealer with a huge range of pre-owned vehicles for some of the world’s biggest brands such as Tesla, Porsche, Land Rover, BMW and Mercedes. They offer packages tailored to your individual needs and budget.
If you would like to hear more about the position, then we'd love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.