Vehicle Technician needed - Crawley and surrounding towns in West Sussex
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Plus good bonus!
As a Vehicle Technician you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Vehicles. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that customers receive great service, from start to finish.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position you will need:
- Experience working in a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic position
- Full UK Driving licence
- To Possess excellent communication skills
- Be Focused on continued development by adapting and learning as needed
- Health and safety conscious
- Completion of a an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair (Level 3) or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
If you are looking to work as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, this company can offer you a genuine career opportunity in an excellent working environment.
Apply for this Vehicle Technician position in Crawley, West Sussex, with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Andy at Jago Consultants. Alternatively call today to find out more Vehicle Technician positions in your area.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.