We are seeking experienced Technicians for our Volkswagen Retailer in Newton Abbot You would be joining a Dealer Group with highly qualified technicians and a commitment to training, in return you must be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain the high standards required.
The key skills for the role are as follows:
- Accurately and skillfully undertaking the repair and servicing of Motor Vehicles
- Performing repair work as directed, within timescales and in accordance with established and documented procedures, as well as conducting routine service work on all makes of vehicle
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with company policy.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents while being repaired or serviced, ensuring adequate protection is used in every vehicle during service and repair
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm and alternate Saturdays8.30am to 12.30pm – Saturday hours will be paid at your overtime rate.
Competitive rates of pay and an exceptional working environment available, along with excellent training and development opportunities within the Volkswagen Brand.
In addition, the benefits of working within the Murray Group include:
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Retailer car scheme
- 30 days+ holiday
- Bike to Work scheme
- Purchase Direct savings website
To apply for this role, please send in a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Keri Brisley, Group Human Resources Manager. Your application will be shortlisted once the role has been closed and you will be contacted to advise of the outcome of your application.