Our client, an independent Car Servicing and MOT Centre located in the Colchester area of Essex is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The salary on offer is up to £35k depending on your experience.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main dealer workshop or a servicing garage?
* Have you got an MOT Testing certificate?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Knowledge of replacing cambelts, clutches and general services of all makes and models of cars.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
- MOT Licence (Class IV) would be an advantage.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am - 2pm
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.