Featherstone - Featherstone, ERY WF7 6TA GB (Primary)
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Featherstone, West Yorkshire
Reporting to: Logistics Operations Manager
Shifts: Rotating 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm and 22:00 – 06:00
IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a full time, permanent basis at our Featherstone depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
* Assisting in the smooth day to day running of the Warehouse, Dispatch and site ancillaries
* Maximising Warehouse and Factory pallet flow, Despatch, incoming and pallman/wrap area’s to ensure minimum production downtime.
* Assisting in the control of materials usage to agreed targets
* Ensuring that all work practices conform to Health and Safety guidelines
* Setting an example to all new employee’s
* Promoting best practice within all warehouse department
* Assisting in colleague training and development when required
* Undertaking all work in line with department procedures and guidelines
* Ensuring that good work practices and housekeeping are adhered to
* Ensuring all paperwork and systems are completed in a timely and accurate manner
* Ensuring all equipment is maintained in a reliable, safe and hygienic manner and report any discrepancies to your immediate manager
* Maintaining good timekeeping and attending all team meetings/briefs
* Adhering to all Company policies and procedures
* Playing an active part in continuous improvement
* Undertaking such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post (to include working in production cells during non-peak season)
* Being available for monthly stock take days in line with customer needs.
* Being available to complete reasonable overtime within the needs of the business as per company handbook.
* Carrying out any other reasonable requested task from a member of management to ensure continuation of IPS processes
* Any of the following VNA (Very Narrow Aisle), Counter Balance/Reach FLT, lollop truck licences essential
* Experience of working in Food manufacturing would be advantageous however; general warehouse skills are a necessity.
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Must possess a reasonable level of verbal & numerical reasoning
* Attention to detail and accuracy
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today!
Culina Group -> Culina IPS
Any 5 in 7
Start / Finish Times
6am-2pm/2pm-10pm and 10-6
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.