* Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in?
* Have good numeracy skills?
* Want to work for a company that can offer stability and job security?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic people person to work in our brand new parts hub located in Derby.
You will be picking and packing customers orders, unloading and checking off stock parts and carrying out stock inventory. You will also be assisting with other warehouse housekeeping duties, including processing returns and credits as well as promoting health and safety in the workplace.
Please note, this is a nights position:
Tues - Sat 1am - 10am
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
* Previous Warehouse, Stores or Parts experience
* Excellent attention to detail.
* A positive and energetic outlook
* A high degree of self motivation
* The ability to work at a quick pace.
* A team player mentality
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme.
* Discounted days out with family and friends.
* Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
* Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
* Manufacturer specific training.
* Salary Finance.
* 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
* Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
* Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide
* Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon
Apply via email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.