Warehouse Team Leader
Reports to Job Title
Nottingham - Nottingham, NTT NG6 8UZ GB (Primary)
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Shift: Any 5 in 7 - Rotating (06.00am – 14.00pm & 14.00pm – 22.00pm)
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
Contribute to the success of the site by supporting the Shift Supervisor in the day-to-day running of an area of the warehouse. Ensuring productivity targets are achieved, Health & Safety requirements are met and that the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained. An ideal first step into a supervisory role for committed individuals looking to build a career.
* Assist the Supervisor in co-ordinating any issues within the warehouse.
* Ensure the proper and timely completion of all warehouse activities to strict deadlines and quality standards.
* Ensure compliance with the company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures through safe systems of work and practices, good housekeeping and the provision of information and training to the warehouse team to ensure total safety awareness.
* Offer regular feedback, formal and informal, on team and individual performance,
* Assist the Supervisor in controlling levels of planned and unplanned absence.
* To participate as an active member of the shift team, and to offer suggestions for solving problems, improving efficiency, quality and team working.
Knowledge, skills and experience
* Enthusiastic and showing a “can do” attitude with good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to efficiently lead and motivate a small team of colleagues.
* Flexibility within the role to be able to learn to supervise in a variety of areas within the warehouse.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
* Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
* Able to work to tight deadlines.
* Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress.
* Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns.
* Should have good written and spoken communication skills.
In return, we offer: pension scheme, childcare vouchers and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today!
Any 5 in 7
Start / Finish Times
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.