Warehouse Team Leader
Reports to Job Title
Banbury - Banbury, OX16 4XD GB (Primary)
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Location: Great Bear Banbury
Reporting to: Shift Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader on a permanent basis at our Banbury depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage and motivate the shift team ensuring that productivity and service KPIs are achieved or exceeded
- Ensure the highest possible levels of health, safety and hygiene are upheld so that legislative and quality requirements can be complied with ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and retained
- Deliver communication briefings so that all shift are aware of all company and local issues and employees are able to offer input/ improvements and feel involved
- Manage goods inwards area to ensure that receipts are made quickly and without damaging goods so that stock is available to satisfy orders
- Develop all team members so that their contributions to the warehouse can be maximised and succession plan
- Carry out disciplinary/ grievance interviews and investigations in line with company procedure
- Monitor and control sickness absence levels in line with Company policy and carry out return to work interviews effectively and efficiently
- Monitor and control time and attendance system
- Man power planning, ensuring the appropriate levels of overtime and agency workers to efficiently and cost effectively run the shift
- Enforce and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Monitor and control training teams, ensuring the correct amount of health & safety representation on shift i.e. First Aiders, Fire Marshalls etc
- Support Logistics Manager in any ad hoc duties in the warehouse function
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel
- Confident at dealing with people at all level
- Adaptable and methodical approach to work/ training/ working hours
- Conscientious and reliable
- Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Professional, approachable and helpful to ensure smooth running of the general operation
- Proactive approach and able to make decisions
Shifts: any 5 in 7, rotating 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Any 5 in 7
Start / Finish Times
6am-2pm/2pm to 10pm
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.