Warranty Administrator –
Pembrook Resourcing are currently recruiting for a warranty administrator on behalf of their client, the role is to ensure that the warranty process is accurately and efficiently processed and repairs are carried out to the highest standards of quality possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Obtain, validate and query as necessary, all claim information available from job cards, vehicle history, technician notes and other sources as appropriate.
- Query and discuss as necessary with the Aftersales Manager any claims that are dubious in nature or of concern as to the likelihood of rejection.
- Receive and reconcile payment summaries from concessionaires and record all under/overpayments, making enquiries and investigations as appropriate and recommending sums for write off.
- Correct and resubmit rejected claims where it is felt that the claim is valid.
- Reporting on claims rejected for which a resubmission is not possible.
- Proactively investigate overdue claims and discuss issues raised with manufacturer/concessionaire representatives and fellow staff as appropriate.
- Inspect parts returned under warranty and maintain a record of such inspections.
- Help ensure efficient progress of warranty jobs through the workshop.
- Circulate new and up-to-date warranty information and literature for new vehicles and repair procedures.
- Liaise with manufacturer’s/concessionaire’s representatives to ensure that explanations are given for work undertaken where appropriate. Assist the manufacturer’s/concessionaire’s warranty auditors in reviewing the dealership’s records
The individual -
Ability to assess and report on warranty repairs.
Previous warranty experience essential
Excellent administrative skills
Detailed working knowledge of the warranty process
- Numerate and articulate to the clerical level required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communicator both written and verbal
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!