Are you a Customer Service or Administration professional? If so, we are now recruiting for individuals like you to be our Warranty Administrator at Carrs Jaguar Land Rover in Scorrier, Cornwall.
What can we offer you?
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life insurance
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing
- A great place to work
Working closely with the Service Manager, the successful applicant will join the Service department to support the team and our customers in the warranty process. You will be responsible for:
- Compiling and submitting warranty claims within the Manufacturer's time frame
- Responding promptly to queried or rejected claims in a timely fashion
- Verifying Manufacturer's payments
- Accurate record keeping and filing
- Conducting self-audits routinely
- Contributing to developing best practice and effective processes
The ideal candidate:
Will preferably have experience of the warranty claims process within the motor industry and be very familiar with the high levels of attention to detail and accuracy required in this important role. We will however also consider candidates with a strong administrative background, an organised mind set and flexible attitude.
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Warranty Administrator, then please click 'apply'.