WEEKEND SHOWROOM HOST - GLOUCESTER
* SALARY: Competitive basic
* PENSION: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
* PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES: With over 57 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
* DISCOUNT: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
* To be the first point of contact meeting and greeting visitors entering
* To manage the showroom and customer areas providing a relaxed and
pleasant experience for visitors
* To encourage potential customers to explore and buy the brands products
* To provide refreshments for visitors
* To operate the showroom switchboard, answering incoming calls promptly
and politely directing customers to the right department.
* To provide general administration support for the Sales department
* Ideally, you will have previous experience in a customer service role
but this is not essential.
* You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You must be efficient, presentable and have a welcoming smile!
* Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
* Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.
The UK’s leading event for motor retailers is going VIRTUAL.
TWO days of insightful, engaging content that Automotive Management LIVE is known for whilst enabling our audience to connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail.