Expiry date: 17:30, 13 December 2021
Location: South Lakes
Salary: £30,000.00 - £34,000.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Training
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, KIA, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Controller to join the busy team at Lloyd BMW & MINI, South Lakes.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Technician/MOT Tester who is looking to take the next step in their career, or a Workshop Controller who still enjoys being on the tools regularly.
You will need to be a self-motivated and organised individual, & be able to work well under pressure, with good IT and people management skills.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this is an extremely varied role and therefore we are looking for someone with a flexible attitude towards their workload. Your duties will include, but aren’t limited to the following:
* Improving customer satisfaction figures for first time fix
* Quality checking a minimum of 10% of all work carried out within the Workshop to meet manufacturer standards
* Carrying out MOT Tests
* New and used car preparation when required
* Stand in and cover for holiday in workshop control
* Motivate and drive the team to ensure productivity levels are achieved
* Having a positive impact on the overall success of the workshop ensuring targets are met
* Ensuring the workshop areas are kept clean and tidy as all times
* Liaising with customers and various departments within the dealership
The ideal candidate will be resilient, have a strong character and excellent leadership skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of between £30,000 to £34,000 dependent on experience.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your CV online.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.