Want to join a fun, rewarding and continually growing company?
Are you an experienced workshop controller? Whether you are currently working in a main dealer or an independent garage, we want to hear from you.
Due to continued success we are seeking a Workshop Controller to join our Bodyshop team of 10 technicians.
OTE of £35,000 per annum
Healthcare cash plan
24 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per annum rising with length of service
Discounted shopping, gym and dining benefits
Competitive bonus structures
Parking facilities available
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm with 1 hour lunch
1 in 3 Saturdays 8am – 12pm
- To drive the efficiency and productivity of workshop personnel
- To work with management and staff to ensure, customer satisfaction and safety.
- To assist the Bodyshop Manager with any departmental functions required.
- To communicate directly with customers, in technical matters.
- Responsibility for the entire workshop function, staff, equipment & environment.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Workshop EFFICIENCY against budget requirements
- Compliance with company Health & Safety process
- Ensure team focus to achieve key to key time required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Vauxhall and PSA experience
- Knowledge of PAS 10125 Process’s, Autoflow, Kerridge and Audatex
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Experience and competency in the accurate use of IT equipment
- Self motivation and enthusiasm
To become a member of our winning team apply today!