£30,000 per annum, plus bonus, overtime and excellent company benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists in our busy site in Belfast.
The branch in Belfast is home to a fleet of over 900 light commercial vehicles complete with a busy workshop, servicing the whole of Northern Ireland and offers a broad and constantly changing workload.
Your role, as Workshop Controller, is about supporting our customers to deliver on their business promises. Your aim; ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time. With an ever-changing workload, our modern workshop is equipped with the latest technology and manufacturer-specific diagnostic tools - it is a bustling, exciting place to be. You have a central role to play in the smooth running of the workshop by maximising the profitability, productivity and efficiency of the workshop team. You are also the decision-maker for the technicians on recharge and warranty opportunities too.
Key to your success is your ability to ensure the workshop produces work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to our diverse range of customers.
- At heart, you are a qualified technician with a solid workshop background - your colleagues value your technical knowledge and understanding of jobs from routine servicing and maintenance to more complex diagnostics
- You have a common-sense business approach - you know what makes a great workshop and how to maximise efficiencies and opportunities to produce outstanding results.
- Above all, you are a people person - you care about those around you and understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is not always the best way to create a high-performing workshop team.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You have a passion for customer service - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers. If there is an issue, as Workshop Controller, you will know just how to solve it.
As Workshop Controller, we offer:
- A competitive starting salary with 10% OTE bonus scheme.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
- A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
- The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes, Peugeot and Vauxhall.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to join our amazing team in Belfast as a Workshop Controller, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today