Our client, a prestige dealership in Chingford has a fantastic opportunity for a Workshop Controller to join their busy workshop.
The Workshop Controller role comes with a competitive salary of £30K Basic + Bonus + £42K OTE
Hours: 8:00am-18:00pm Monday-Friday + Saturday on a rota basis
Workshop Controller Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficiency and utilization of technicians
- Ensuring the successful distribution of job cards through the workshop
- All related administration is completed to an accurate standard
- Ensure accurate & timely processing of all "job card write-ups" and job completion status on DMS
- Pass all completed jobs to service costing/warranty/administration for invoicing whilst ensuring all work hours expended have been documented
- Operate the workshop loading system, allocating jobs to the Technicians who are most suitable
- Upsell to customers when appropriate and enjoy hitting both personal and department targets
Minimum Requirements as a Workshop Controller:
- Be a true service professional who is an excellent communicator and leader who has a desire to build a career with this well-respected dealer group and world-renowned brand
- Experienced Workshop Controller with an outgoing professional manner who copes well under pressure and provides a service of excellence
- You will need to have experience gained in a main dealer Service Department
If you want to hear more about the Workshop Controller role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting David Hockley on +44 7702 167786 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Workshop Controller - £30K Basic + Bonus + £42K OTE - prestige dealership - Chingford.