Marshall Motor Group have been named as the highest ranking automotive company in the Great Place to Work® for 2019.
We are seeking a Workshop Supervisor to join our Marshall PDI Centre in Newbury. This role will see you lead day to day operations for our ore-delivery inspection centre, leading a team of PDI Technicians and two Compound Administrators. This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and reports to our General Manager.
What are the key accountabilities?
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of qualified Technicians and Compound Administrators
- Allocate PDI work to PDI Technicians and follow up accordingly
- Complete quality checks on complete PDIs to ensure PDIs are complete to brand and Marshall standard
- In conjunction with the Compound Administrators, lead the vehicle checking in process and the standing care check process for checked in vehicles
- Manage the standing care check process to ensure adherence to brand and Marshall standard
Do I need experience?
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar role such as Workshop Control/Supervisor or Service Advisor/Service Supervisor. Experience with VAG brands would be very helpful. In addition to your previous experience, we are seeking individual who display the following attributes:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- A professional and calm approach with strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to foresee potential barriers
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing
- £600 colleague referral bonus
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.