Our Client is a multi-brand automotive group based in Jeddah with operations throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Company is going through significant change and has an immediate requirement for an experienced Service Manager to assume responsibility for a very modern and large service department with state-of-the-art workshop facility.
* Manage and coordinate all service department activities
* Ensure a first class brand appearance
* Provide excellent customer satisfaction
* Coordinate and direct all activities within the branch to meet or exceed service department targets
* Develop a competent, committed and confident team that consistently meets or exceed performance expectations
* Provide product training and market knowledge
* Provide Market analyses and monitor competitor's activities
* Maintain a proper customer database
* Internal reporting (monthly service department report, performance report and customer satisfaction etc.)
* Ensure all manufacturer regulatory requirements are met and inspections are passed annually
* Effectively manage a cost saving approach
* Degree holder preferably educated abroad
* Aftersales experience or equivalent experience
* Minimum 5 years experience in same position with a leading automotive brand
* Excellent Aftersales knowledge
* Excellent Management and communication skills
* Fluent in written and spoken English, Arabic would be a distinct advantage
* Dynamic, positive, confident, self-motivated and a team player
* Take ownership when faced with obstacles and problems
* Bachelor or Married
HCP International is a global automotive search consultancy...
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.