To undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles
- Work with all departments to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely
- Fulfil all tasks to the customers complete satisfaction
- Help retailer achieve industry leading standards of process efficiency
- Experience in mechanical and electrical diagnosis and repair
- Ability to learn and develop in line with developments in vehicle technology
- Able to work as a team member
- Previous experience with Audi product
Closing date for applications 28th June 2010
If you require further information contact Mike Dowling , Group HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.