AM Online

If music is the food of love, pay up

Phonographic Performance Limited, the music industry organization that collects airplay royalties, warns that dealerships playing recorded music in their public areas require a PPL licence.

Simon Hutchinson, its public performance operations manager, says it will be contacting a number of showrooms to ask whether they play recorded music via CD or radio and may require a licence.

If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.

Login to comment


No comments have been made yet.