But how accurate are they in practice? Our colleagues at CAP have researched 12 carmakers and the core values stated by them and their agencies. Try to identify which car brand matches these specified values.
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org (mark the subject ‘Brand Values’) for a chance to win a bottle of champagne: (closing date July 10).
Options Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Citroën, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Vauxhall, Volvo.
1. Safety, quality, respect for the environment
2. Technology, quality, performance, exclusivity
3. Elegance, comfort, performance
4. Dynamism, creativity, versatility, affordability
5. Stylish, insightful, spirited
6. Openness, warmth, daring, innovation
7. Freedom, prestige, comfort, style, performance
8. Power, beauty, soul
9. Design, quality, technology, sportiness
10. Style, innovation, technology
11. Good value, dynamism, aesthetics, innovation
12. Innovation, progressiveness, individuality