AM Online

Colt Car Company sold to Mitsubishi

The UK's Mitsubishi importer, Colt Car Company, has been bought by the Mitsubishi Corporation.

The distribution giant, which already had a 49% stake in Colt Car Company, has bought the remaining 51% shareholding.

Jim Tyrell will remain in charge of the business, which includes the dealer group Colt Cars Mid-West.

 

 

If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.

Comment as guest


Login  /  Register

Comments

No comments have been made yet.