Welcome to the April digital edition of AM.
Highlights of this month's AMe:
- New car sales continue growth in March - but still well down on pre-recession volumes
- Ford cuts prices by up to 12% - and announces dealer training programme
- McLaren to announce three UK dealerships
- Dealer court warning on selling cars with outstanding finance
- Citroen MD takes to the road to meet dealers
- Peugeot set to launch 'out of the ordinary' range
- Nissan's electric Leaf on video
Plus the automotive news digest, road tests, used car market analysis and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.