Kia dealers can now offer motor insurance deals including free seven-day drive-away insurance on new and used vehicles following a deal between Kia Motors and Equity Direct Broking.
Kia Insurance Services policies will be available through the country's 150 Kia dealers.
"Equity demonstrates the online expertise and high levels of customer service we were looking for when selecting a partner to represent Kia," said Simon Hetherington, Kia Motors' marketing director.
"Its flexible products are going to be particularly attractive to buyers keen to get the best from Kia's innovative after sales services."
All the policies come with:
- Three-year workmanship guarantee on all repairs
- Courtesy car provided when using an approved repairer (subject to availability)
- Child seat cover as standard
- Named drivers earn a no claims bonus (on purchase of a Kia Insurance Services policy)
- Free cover to drive throughout the European Union for periods of up to 60 days
- 24-hour UK based claims helpline
- Convenient instalment plans available (subject to status)
- Free seven-day drive-away comprehensive insurance