AM’s next finance conference will be held on November 17 at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre in Reading.
The event will feature several key note speakers giving valuable insight into the finance market, as well as tips on motivating staff, case studies from dealers and insight from outside the automotive industry.
1. Stay ahead of changing financial regulation - A checklist to ensure you remain legal and protect your profits
2. Gain financial insight - A return on capital employed overview
3. Motivating staff to maintain efficiencies - Empowering your staff to make you money
4. Customer service & retention - Hear how great customer service can impact your profits
5. How tax changes can benefit you - Advice on how to profit from the latest changes
6. Relationship banking - Does it really exist?
7. Top case studies – how other dealer groups have adapted to the fast-paced nature of change.
Latest speakers confirmed include:
- Simon Bowkett, managing director, Symco Training
- Daniel Taylor, partner, Grant Thornton Automotive Services
- Stephanie Murdoch, managing director, Alliance Consultancy
- Andrew Bryan, associate director, The Henley Centre for Customer Management
- Jacqui Gudgion, senior tax manager, Grant Thornton Automotive Services
To book your place or for more information contact Kate Howard on 01733 468146 or email email@example.com.
> Location map here.
Regulation; keeping it legal
Speaker: Stephanie Murdoch, managing director, Alliance Consultancy
The next 18 months we will bring about significant challenges for those dealers involved in the arrangement of consumer finance and insurance with the introduction of new legislation and change in regulators. Murdoch will give delegates a checklist of invaluable pointers to ensure their business remains legal and profitable through this transitional period. Identifying areas that some dealers may overlook and issues the regulators will be focusing on will be key points in this presentation.
Explore the value of customer retention
Speaker: Andrew Bryan, associate director, The Henley Centre for Customer Management
Customer management and retention is more than giving customers what they want – it’s about exceeding their expectations. Hear how a strong focus on creating customer loyalty needs to be at the centre of the dealership business strategy to maximise profits. Bryan will also look at effective customer research and profiling – identifying direct routes to the most profitable customers.